Tuesday, September 7, 2010

...old stories/new ones...06sep10...

After getting some finalized artwork for "Pace", I wanted to dig a bit deeper in the containers of my youth for some fodder. Trust me: there's plenty of it.

However, come across some loose three-ring binder sheets, in a folder marked 'Gaming' (why not?), I came across a story from about 1994 (couldn't be earlier, I would've been in the Army at that point). The single paragraph was pretty simple: a classical-mythology story.

"Morlineus (ugh) and Tabitha". Basically, he loves her, she doesn't love him. He falls for someone else and she gets pissed. Tabitha makes a pact to try to vie for him again, but, like much of the classical world: it doesn't work out. Check it out here, renamed, thankfully, as "Teraku and Binjin".

These type of stories work best in a short format, so I've expanded it tonight. I'm teasing it and releasing it as a short e-book later this year (it'll be priced right...like free). Hopefully, you'll enjoy it and tool through the updates on Pace as well.

No comments: