Sunday, April 10, 2011

...story updates...April 2011...

...after wrapping up "Powder Blue Gentlemen", I immediately launched into a follow-up work of an anthological (?) bent, titled "Heart Shaped Box". It'll be the last of an anthology for some time, as I also have been working on my first novella, "Filipino Cookbook" (working title). The latter title has been slowly taking shape over the last five years or so and I'm half way through it. It'll take a few revisions to get it down, but I hope to have draft one done by September. The anthology stuff helps, as it gets some of the work out there. I wish I had more time to yank down the three scripts I wrote half-a-decade ago and flesh them as narrative. But for now, I should have the following released in this order: "Heart Shaped Box", "Pace" proof of concept page(s), "Filipino Cookbook" and a "7 List of an Angry Catholic", which is my foray into non-fiction. I'm hoping I can get this stuff out by end of 2011. So stay tuned... Also, I'm working on some video short subjects to intersperse the written, so watch the YouTube site in the next month.

No comments: