Monday, July 4, 2011

...cliche: 1890s term as either stereotype or stencil...

"A usually pejorative general term for a word or phrase regarded as having lost its vigour through overuse." - Oxford Companion...English Language

Can't help but think of the cliche that comes in the form of a person, or worse, a series of tired ideas. After evolution and the tread of decades, we still engage in tired intercourse with meaningless egomaniacs. The only audacity is a few weekly lottery tickets...even though I can't cling but to ex machina deus.

New picture site of Knotts. Viewpoints in my eye when I look at the place. Also new Deviant Artwork. My goal is to post interesting colors that make great fridge magnets.

The next anthology is coming by end of the month. If you're interested the first is still available here.

Add me on Facebook and Twitter if you've the chance!

No comments: