Monday, January 16, 2012

...prohibition of quaestuary...

Five hundred seven years ago Antonio Ghislieri was born in Bosco, Italy - eventually putting the standard of non-profit for the Church.  Unrelatedly, I'm posting some video from Mission San Gabriel.

The next book should be up by tomorrow night, wherein I'll have the requisite links.

There are a few minor updates over the last two weeks including a pin series on Cafe Press with - "More Human Than Human" and "Enjoy Vellocet".  Yours is to guess their origin.  "29" is still available on DeviantART.

The second revision of "Powder Blue" is re-available on Nook again.  It's supposed to go live on Kindle as well - but not sure when.  It is supposedly available on the Apple ebook store, but I don't live in that world, so I'm not entirely sure.

Once "Heart Shaped Box" goes live, I'll update as well.  Cheers and thanks for coming back!

No comments: