Sunday, April 28, 2013

...oh, miss kitty...the places you excite in me...

Updates continue after some time on the road (or aeroplane as it were) the last couple of weeks.  Miss Kitty updated the last two weeks with new chapters, starting here: http://www.wattpad.com/15729172-miss-kitty-viii.  Love is a dicey proposition, and, like me, never seems to go off well.  While writing, Mister Pourcel provided a bit of musica romantica in the background, as Rebecca and the 'Guy' polish off a date at an Italian restaurant and discuss Longfellow.



Beyond that, there's a bunch of projects sitting in my lap.  They stare at me like wooden snakes.  It's like they are toxic, but don't bite, so they just sit there.  Imagine the noise when I stand up.

DeviantArt is updated as well, with recent shots from Tokyo: http://edwardianjackal.deviantart.com/.

Beyond that, I haven't written to much of my past Lenten experience, more than likely in that I wasn't too committed.  Needless to say, I've extended it, embraced it and carry it through for more weeks than may be deemed necessary.  But, our journeys are all different, are they not?  Mine follow a shadow, a thin one.  It casts itself between light and dark, and the cast of light is much slimmer these days.  What happened we can only guess - but the world is much different than so many years ago.  I shall continue to pray and the sounds from this organ piece are just a hopeful aside, and mirror my hope for this world.

No comments: