Thursday, November 7, 2013

...10,033 thank you's...

The site hit 10,033 unique users today (with an aggregate of 14628 across the site): a milestone I was looking forward to reaching since July.  My humble gratitude to you who visit.  In the end, it makes the site richer and makes me work harder; it pushes me to the brink of exhaustion.  Your visits set sparks from pen and paper, and the worlds in my head grown on the never-ending plane of imagination.

I am in the middle of NaNoWriMo, so Wattpad and Pace are taking a backseat as I finish "Filipino Cookbook" this month.  Head winds are with me and I dedicate a big portion of it to 10,033 of you that show me your interest - it is, for me,  what it is all about.  I hope that the time I put into stories -  in the form of blog entries, to pictures, to the three short books and the longer ones come over the next year - that you find a sliver of pleasure, or camaraderie, or whatever it is that makes us kindred spirits.

Thank you and I can guarantee more is on its way.  Support is simple for me: keep popping in from time to time.  As always, this is a font that cannot exhaust.

http://www.redcross.org.ph/donate - just read about the terrible super typhoon that left the Philippines, please donate, anything if you can.

No comments: