Wednesday, July 23, 2014

of marble towers and Albany rain....

this is where we meet in castled dreams of billionaires that had visions of all that could be best and bright and fair
here am I in the humble confines and listening to the soft rain above me, warm rain and welcome, like your smile
as I imagine your kisses to be, soft and fine and shoring me
where I feel I'll fail
and those eyes such pleasure I find in them even though in memory of a thousand competing thoughts of hungry business alluding me and pulling from their simple fire
what a surprise to find you here so far from what I know
it is what was meant for this day
assuredly
I want to build from you as you, in your way,
constructed me
by your nonchalance
made me feel bigger than I am
a monument
a statue
edified
but not for me, for who we could be
if only if only
perfect here
and now
in simple rain
a monument to you and your crooked, delightful smile
I see you affixed easily in memory

~~~ or ~~~

"Llama Roja"

llama roja
los incendios tienden a mí seducir por la noche
incluso en la distancia
más allá de las oscuras colinas y hierba seca, que es abundante aquí
eres como una estrella en el horizonte
sentado tan bien en el firmamento de color púrpura

sus ojos son de un rico topacio
y no hay nada carente de sus pensamientos
tu sonrisa me enriquece
como una madre que hará un día
y su mano regordeta se agarra a que el pelo liso de los suyos
como usted lo lleva a través del campo para jugar

su sonrisa se dobla
pero sólo aumenta mi deseo para ti
Quiero envolverá y te tengo cerca
Quiero oír que usted ríe nerviosamente con deleite mientras mi más profundo deseo es complacerte
una y otra vez
hasta que la llama se incrementa
y estoy satisfecho

~~~ as ~~~

"The Red Flame"

red flame
the fires tend to allure me at night
even in the distance
beyond the dark hills and dry grass that is abundant here
you are like a star on the horizon
seated so well in the purple firmament

your eyes are of a rich topaz
and there is nothing lacking in your thoughts
your smile enriches me
like a mother that you will become one day
and his chubby hand will grab at that straight hair of yours
as you carry him across the field to play

your smile is bent
but it only increases my desire for you
I want to envelop you and hold you near
I want to hear you giggle in delight as I my deepest desire is to please you
over and over again
until your flame increases
and I am satisfied

No comments: