Thursday, July 21, 2016

pitch:edwardianjackal.com

Thank you so much as the blogger site hits 22,815 post views today!  I appreciate the dozens of you that visit the blog or the site each week.  A simple pitch is that, if you are reading the blog, you can always start at the 'main' site of edwardianjackal.com, as the blog and social are aggregated in a single view.  I'm still working on bringing back all of the highest paged view items from the original .com site, so I have weekly changes since I moved domains.

Since the new .com has released last month, there has been 260 unique visitors.  I am adding as many new features, and video (as it is the currency these days) on the same weekly clip to gain momentum as I wrap up the long-discussed novels.

For now, there are books available today at http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/edwardianjackal.

Again, thank you so much for visiting, there's always more to come!  <3 p="">

No comments: