Monday, January 2, 2012

...new year...humble beginnings...

...with the new year, an overhaul of the primary website to a 'back to basics' look (make sure to refresh your browser for the main site and the store).  In honor of the new year, drew up some new artwork for the deviantART site with "Skull #29".  Another one will be posted by end of week, "Heart Shaped Box #9" and "Crying #11".


As I'm sure with you, the holidays have been a bear as for getting work completed.  I'm back in the swing again (barely, or, I'm completely figuring this out incorrectly).  Anthology #2 is in last draft and should be posted by next Sunday - although formatting is something that has to play out slowly.


Equipment has been purchased for my UStream account and I'll be playing with that as well next weekend with a test run.  Link to go up once I get all the technical aspects worked out with the streaming application.


Updates will happen with CafePress, the Photo Wall, and more...the other items above are priority.


Thanks so much for visiting -  please check out the mini-blocks and get updates on Facebook (friend me, I won't bite), Twitter, YouTube, etc.  If I don't get on the blog, these other instruments are being updated.



No comments: