Tuesday, April 10, 2012

...the Interminable released...

...as soon as I got back from across the Pacific, I immediately went over the second draft of "Bing" and flushed it out.  Within three days it was set to Lulu as an ebook (only) and available now - http://www.lulu.com/shop/jon-edwards/bing-crosby-and-the-interminable-da-vinci/ebook/product-20037854.html. It still takes time to hit the Nook and iBookStore sites, but it should be there soon.  Hope you enjoy and let me know how it reads...the follow-up is already popping around in me noggin.

Was stymied a bit on the new look of the site.  Blogger/Google put in new commands that disallowed iframe functions to nest the blog in.  So I went another route and just set them to /frame commands with better results. It took me some time to consider a three frame front page, but I worked it out.

Spent the last two days putting together a photo site for San Gabriel Mission, the Philippines and Tokyo.  They should be up by end of week.  This includes some new items on DeviantART.

I'm also compiling a study of Mary for tumblr - a study of every picture I have of Mary from around the world.

No comments: