Monday, September 3, 2012

...August, the Conqueror...

...apologies if the site has been dormant for a few weeks.  My little sister has gone off and gotten married which put everyone's lives in the midst of le grand fete for a few weekends.  Fun for sure, and many adventures had with the family.  They are now resting comfortably as husband and wife, I'm sure with many dreams to be had on the horizon.

The little time I've had has been attempting some minor poems and many photos.  It has been the tail end of summer and necessitated some respite for my family, or they would threaten me with grumpy stares for many a day.  I'll post some of the shots when time permits.  I was able to re-charge the batteries between the hectic duplex of my 'life'.
Griffith Observatory - not my sister and brother-in-law, totally random!
WATTpad has been of interest to me, so I'm migrating a few of my shorter stories, still gestating, over to the site.  Right now, Numbers Game is on the site, and I'll try this whole 'chapter at a time thing'.  If anything, there's a ton of teen writers cutting their chops, so it is interesting to see this burgeoning media take off.

Actively, I'm still working on Pace and Filipino Cookbook and a one more short sundry book called Songs for Perfecia.  I'm trying to wrap up some home projects and be able to spend the holidays roughly approximating work.  My video projects are a brewing too; this weekend was one last crazy before some normalcy.


No comments: