Sunday, May 1, 2011

...April, Come She Will...

...when streams are ripe and swelled with rain...love that song. Updates in the Art and Photos block - but didn't have enough time to create an .html page per each shot, so please just use your 'Back' button to go back and forth between them. Please use the shots as desktop images and what have you - and, if you like them, support is a click away at my Deviant Art page. If there are requests shoot me an e-mail at mailto:admin@edwardianjackal.com and I'll get to you as soon as I can.

The new shots are a few of the Carlsbad Flower Fields a few weeks ago as well as shots in Vegas too. The CityCenter area is now my favorite hotel. Floor to floor art - not shunt off from getting up close and touching. Art-o-mats! I've loved those things for years and finally bought a $5 piece of original art in it. LOVE!

More to come. A refresh coming to my CafePress site and a possible update to an Etsy piece that I'm working on.

Actively working on "Heart Shaped Box", to be done by end of summer...then on to "Pace" and "Filipino Cookbook". Wish I had more time off. Let me know what you think!

No comments: