Sunday, July 22, 2012

...cutting a thumb to catch a break...

Don't use folding knives.  If you apply the right pressure and twist, the goddamned thing will swing back on you.  I took an inch by 1/4 inch bite off my thumb like a dog-eared page of a book.  My remark as soon as I saw the knife close in was how fast flesh looks dead...takes a second.  I'll discuss at another time: it's been a pain trying to type or use a mouse for a few weeks now.

Meanwhile, Powder Blue and Heart-Shaped Box made their physical copy debut on Amazon.com:
- Powder Blue Gentlemen
- Heart-Shaped Box

My Twitter theme of #theoc summer sweets continues: http://twitter.com/jackedwardsshow.  Gaining a weight as a result, good things calories go straight to my ego.

Working actively on Pace (the comic book), a few video projects, and Filipino Cookbook.  Should have progress shortly.  Happily distracted with a little side tag called A Canticle of Jade.  Thanks for returning, I appreciate it greatly.  More to come...

No comments: