Sunday, October 11, 2015

e.e. cummings ~ 27 'the boys' ~ [langue sexual!]

I find interesting in many a quarter.  From the Anaheim Library, I selected 'Another E.E. Cummings'.  And, as I wont, I find anything that may be left behind those that read the book before.  In this case, there was a dog ear (I don't do this myself, mind you) on page 29 (73).  And on pages 196, 147, 136, 123, 122, 73, 21, 15, 4.  This person wanted much of the naughty to return too - cheeky.  It is 4, 73 and 29 that interest me as well.

The book, it is a bawdy time - I wish it were executed differently.  The book itself should be as brilliantly dirty as the mind of cummings.  Make it like you see this in the corner of a bathroom stall and notwanting to pick the filth from its home.  There is nothing wrong from me with offense.  I desire its rejection.
cummings sketch

#4 (6) ~ 'she, straddling my lap'
Start at the end and work backward:
"until....unvisibly love's furthest secrets rhyme"
"the hungry Visitor steers to love's lips"
"swoons sternly my huge Guest!"

#27 (73) ~ 'the dirty colours'
More linear:
"my seeing blood, her heart's chatter
riveted a weeping skyscraper
in me
and the Y her legs panting as they press
proffers its omelet of fluffy lust)
at six exactly
the alarm tore
two slits in her cheeks."

#29 (29) ~ 'the boys i mean are not refined'
A home:
"they do not give a fuck for luck"
"they do not give a shit for wit"
"who laugh like they would fall apart
and masturbate with dynamite"
"they do not give a fart for art"

http://hellopoetry.com/e-e-cummings/



-------
Naughty you'll with the tip of your index lightly indicating lower lip
That's where you say, I know
(but that's not what you really want, I know)
You see the intent written in taunt muscle that belies nothing than what it is
Primal is not the word, because it is not dull stupid energy
Serious like you've never seen
You know and it strikes your propriety
(you didn't know you still had it, I know)
Ferocity written in saliva on every ------ square inch
I won't stop because I don't know how when I'm here
My mind is tomorrow night and next week and three months hence
Position, place, time
Hair up, hair down, clothes on, clothes off
In the elevator, in the bathroom stall, the stairwell, Sunset Beach
Running like its track, extending every sinew at the end
Heart beating out of my ------- chest
This some serious ----
There's that brittle flash
The salient sound
Exhalation.

No comments: