Tuesday, June 24, 2014

...Bargain Books Bookmarks...24jun14...

Hamilton Books - the website isn't going to ignite your passions for collecting, but sign up for their periodic catalog.  I find a lot of my military history and graphic novels from Hamilton.

Barnes & Noble Bargain - rarely do I hit the full retail tagged sections than I wander the offerings of the remainder section.  Some are online, and if it is not readily available, they will ship store to store for free and put it on hold for ya.

http://bookoutlet.com/ - haven't him them directly yet, but they do have a lot of children's books on sale.

Scholastic Sales - their book sales have been around since I was a tyke, by my reckoning, nigh on a hundred years ago.  Great books, some are special runs just for Scholastic, so they are sometimes cheaper than other retail.

Amazon Sale - when I absolutely am missing something, this is my go to site naturally.

Ebay

The Works (UK) - some books can only be found across the pond.

HA Auctions - the inventory changes constantly, but if you are an aficionado...as is:
Abe Books - ditto as above

Library of Congress Preservation - some helpful tips on how you store.  I'm awful.  I need to get better at it.

Anaheim Public Library - support your local library and buy remainder books there - you improve the situation for the ailing library and build up your own.

No comments: