Monday, September 8, 2014

...through the ripples how they shine...08sep14...

the yellow pad and all of what it affords, sep'14
Endlessly working like a Tolstoyan laborer in the harsh freeze of the Tundran farm.

Half-way through the second draft of my first full novel 'Filipino Cookbook', getting it prepped for a professional editor.  This was the outcome of last year's NaNoWriMo and I've been polishing it as much as I have the ability to.  Polishing it with the care afforded the small Native American child, using his small hands to polish the inside of an abalone until it sparkled in the sun.

Gearing up for this November's wicked ride with a narrative re-study of a script I completed back in 2004, 'Freeway 1976'. Seemingly, I know the ending to it, but it has been lost in multiple transitions from one computer to the next.  But, having not committed it seemed to have a latching effect, and it is in my memory locked.  That'll be this year's novel.

In between, doing a study of another concept, 'Thief'.  It is a response of sorts, where I challenged myself with the question, if I could not create a game, what would the story be?  You'll note it in the last couple of entries on the blog.  Thanks for visiting, and if you haven't done so, please check out the Store for anything you may be interested in.  No pressure.  It's always there.  :)

No comments: