Friday, February 5, 2016

free: ...or...the best things in life...

I put my feelings in the G67 Universal Translator and it returned the following word associations, to be expressed in the following written semantic [unabridged]: "Free good, with epic feelings of fulfillment and happiness extended, repeat."  That summed it up for me and then I went forth into the wilds of the internet to provide this for you.  Like when my old cat would bring back headless lizards at our kitchen door.  He was saying, "I do this for you.  Now watch me like I'm the fly-est feline in this side of Paradise."

Disney / Star Wars releases the entire Episode XII soundtrack on their Vevo page - you, however, must make sure to hit Play All, grab a soda and some popcorn and relive the moments, in your mind.

In honor of Mr. Pool, first name Dead, here's a Robert Irvine take on chimichangas.

Not from Martha Ivers - but mmm bop.
Paramount Vault, just discovered by me, so it did not exist before, are some free movies:
The Strange Love of Martha Ivers - 1946 - all I have to say is 'film noir', Barbara Stanwyck, and Van Heflin.  Oh, yeah, and 'free'.
Masters of the Universe - 1987 - so, first, 'free', then 'Courteney Cox' and 'Billy Barty'.

Pica Pic - LCD games, all at your fingertips!  Realistic chip tune sounds!

Frinkiac - a diversion where you enter your favorite quote from the Simpsons and it returns a screengrab.

Chess - you vs. AI - I stink at chess, I mean, just no patience.  But it doesn't stop me from playing.

GIFs as Windows 10 wallpaper - here's how.

Google Play - Homer's Odyssey - which I'll make the claim it is the oldest extant science fiction story: cyclops, sirens, how did they see the world back then?

Iron Giant channels Megatron for a second.

No comments: